Sarabara online shop is looking for a SEO specialist to join its team as a full-time member. As a SEO specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success. Employees in this role will optimize client websites for search engines, manage all aspects of SEO campaigns for clients, and analyze competitors' websites and online marketing initiates among other responsibilities.
• Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
• Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• At least 1 year of experience as SEO or SEM specialist or a similar role
• Proven success in SEO
• Sufficient familiarity with WordPress
• At least a basic knowledge of HTML
• Good command of the English language
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Not required but would be great if:
• You have working knowledge of PHP programming language.
• You can modify WordPress plugins based on optimal SEO standpoint and demands of the company by yourself.
What We Offer:
• A vibrant work environment with a young and ambitious team in a rapidly growing company
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Working in innovative and novel projects
• Easy to access by public transportation