Podro takes great pride in the quality of code, processes and services. The team strives for a complete CI/CD software life cycle, an evolving architecture, and a maintainable software. It operates in a highly collaborative environment, using Scrum & Lean best practices. We aim to satisfy our clients’ needs by
designing and developing high-quality software that goes beyond their expectations.
Join us if you care about:
• Delivering high-quality software that meets customers’ expectations
• Building highly scalable and maintainable applications that are flexible enough to adapt to market changes.
• Engineering customers’ requirements by brainstorming the problem from different angles
• Designing a solution collaboratively, considering both market rivalry and technical trade-offs
● Experience in PHP.
● Familiarity with SOA and Web Services, preferably RESTful Web APIs.
● Working experience with version control, preferably Git.
● Working experience with persistence mechanisms, namely Relational/NoSQL databases and Key-Value stores.
● Understanding Object-Oriented design, patterns, principles, and best practices.
● Familiarity with Data Access Layer, caching mechanisms, repositories, and ORMs.
● Familiarity with the Linux and command-line tools.
● Familiarity with docker.
● Working experience with an Agile Framework, preferably Scrum.
Required Soft Skills:
● Working in a fast-paced environment
● Deliver software incrementally in a timely manner
● Being an effective team player
● Collaborative problem solving
● Fluency in English (especially reading and writing)
● Being detail-oriented
● Keen on learning