Graphic design tasks are the first touch point for customers and it has a huge impact on their behavior. Designers work to bring many kinds of communication alive.
bamilo artworks will be presented to many people every day and it's why we need to be creative and accurate in design. We believe that designers in a team will complete each other and finally present bamilo brand face.
Role and responsibility
- Coordinates to preparing final designs for banners on the web and other online channels, checking and approving color, typography, and layouts
- Create Artworks and design daily tasks based on design guideline
- Checking design requirements with stakeholders and deliver result based on the brief
- Plans concept by studying information and new design trends
- Knowledge of reading and writing in English
- Know about design trends and color philosophy and be expert in searching
- Be familiar with computer-aided design (CAD) software and at least be perfect in Photoshop
- Working as part of a team with other designers, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proactive morality
- Basic knowledge of UI design
- Has online work experience
- Being supportive of workload